Dissociative Identity Disorder Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for those with Dissociative Identity Disorder and carers to support one another. Volunteer ran by a sufferer and carer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Art as a release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadi Renee

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 2:10 pm

Hi everyone..., I am wondering what everyone else does for a release...(in a healthy way)... I draw and paint. When my system is upset.., they will show me something. Either their face or a picture..., in order for me to find relief or peace I have to draw hat they show me. It seems to work for us.

~Sadi
Back to top Go down
Stacey&Nic
Admin
Stacey&Nic

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 11:23 pm

Hi Sadi,

It's very good that you can use art as a release. We draw as a way of comfort. All of my alters have different tastes and we draw differently so dependant on who is present, reflects what art we produce.

I am very Disney inspired so I draw a lot of Disney style characters, particularly inspired by the Lion King Smile.

Stacey x
Back to top Go down
https://didhaven.forumotion.co.uk
Sadi Renee

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 12:47 am

Hi Stacey..., I totally get why you draw as comfort. I totally draw for release and comfort. I guess they are one in the same For me. When I feel I need to release..., I find it a comfort to draw as well. I just finished a beach scene. I wish I could post some of my drawings on here to share.

I have drawn everyone who is inside me. They all have names and faces. Thank you for responding.
~Sadi
Back to top Go down
Stacey&Nic
Admin
Stacey&Nic

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:47 am

Hi Sadi

You are more than welcome to post your pictures here. You can either use the upload image feature on the forum itself or you can use an external image hosting site to upload.

Stacey x
Back to top Go down
Sadi Renee

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 12:17 pm

Okay Stacey as soon as I can figure out how to do that I will post some of my art. I've tried a couple of times but can't figure it out on my iPhone. Maybe I will try from my lap top Smile
Back to top Go down
Stacey&Nic
Admin
Stacey&Nic

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Sadi Renee wrote:
Okay Stacey as soon as I can figure out how to do that I will post some of my art. I've tried a couple of times but can't figure it out on my iPhone. Maybe I will try from my lap top Smile

Let me know if you need a tutorial and I will try to make one for you Smile

Stacey x
Back to top Go down
Sadi Renee

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:39 pm

Art as a release Img_8210

Last edited by Sadi Renee on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sadi Renee

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:42 pm

I finally figured out how to post a picture. Geesh that took a hot minute. lol
Back to top Go down
Sadi Renee

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Art as a release Fullsi10
Back to top Go down
Stacey&Nic
Admin
Stacey&Nic

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:44 pm

Oh wow! They are amazing! Well done. You have such a talent.

Stacey x
Back to top Go down
Sadi Renee

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Thank you Stacey.... Those are just a couple out of literally hundreds....
Back to top Go down
Stacey&Nic
Admin
Stacey&Nic

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:53 pm

I would love to see more when you get chance.

Stacey x
Back to top Go down
Sadi Renee

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:59 pm

Stacey, I wsh this was my iphone so I could text them to you,. LOL!!! I have to text them to my email then save them then find them in my files to send them. It takes forever. lol
Back to top Go down
Stacey&Nic
Admin
Stacey&Nic

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 12:35 pm

Sadi Renee wrote:
Stacey, I wsh this was my iphone so I could text them to you,. LOL!!! I have to text them to my email then save them then find them in my files to send them. It takes forever. lol

Oh dear! Yes that must be a pain in the butt!

Stacey x
Back to top Go down
Sadi Renee

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 1:55 pm

Stacey&Nic wrote:
Sadi Renee wrote:

Oh dear! Yes that must be a pain in the butt!

Stacey x

Yeah it sort of is, but I promise I will (eventually lol) get more posted. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art as a release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art as a release   Art as a release I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art as a release
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissociative Identity Disorder Haven :: FUN SPACE :: Art Gallery-
Jump to: