Dissociative Identity Disorder Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for those with Dissociative Identity Disorder and carers to support one another. Volunteer ran by a sufferer and carer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to DID Haven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stacey&Nic
Admin
Stacey&Nic

Welcome to DID Haven Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to DID Haven   Welcome to DID Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 3:11 pm

Hello new members!

Welcome to D.I.D haven.
This forum is ran by a Dissociative Identity Disorder sufferer (Stacey) and their carer (Nicola). D.I.D Haven was started because we, other sufferers and carers felt there are a lack of places to receive mutual support from both the sufferer and carer side of the disorder.

We want D.I.D haven to be seen as a safe and warm place for all. Our main priority is to allow you to express yourself and gain support from those in a similar situation to show you that you are not alone.
Due to the nature of our condition, we have to ensure we keep each other as safe as possible, so we do have a few rules which we ask members to please follow as best as they can so we can avoid unnecessary confrontation that might be triggering.

Our request for our members is:

- Please remain polite to one another and show respect. Everyone's experience is different and if you feel you cannot respond positively to the original post; please take a breather and refrain from replying. If you are concerned about what is written, please contact an admin.

- We know the disorder is frustrating, so we allow the use of swearing to express yourself in our venting section but please do not swear at another user or volunteer. Please refrain from swearing on other sections of the forum as some may find certain curses a trigger.

- Please use the SPOILER code on your post bar above when posting something that may be triggering to another user and label the title to TRIGGER WARNING. We would like this to be a main priority when you post so as to keep all users as safe as possible.

Thank you for reading and we hope you enjoy your time at the haven.

Best wishes,

Stacey & Nicola xx
Back to top Go down
https://didhaven.forumotion.co.uk
Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DID Haven   Welcome to DID Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:47 pm

For the venting space it says only for users with granted special access. How do we get that?
Back to top Go down
Stacey&Nic
Admin
Stacey&Nic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DID Haven   Welcome to DID Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 11:18 pm

Hi there this is an error we will look into sorting out the problem for you ASAP sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DID Haven   Welcome to DID Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 11:32 pm

No problem! ☺
Back to top Go down
Stacey&Nic
Admin
Stacey&Nic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DID Haven   Welcome to DID Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 11:35 pm

I've just done a few tweaks Hun so let me know if it continues x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DID Haven   Welcome to DID Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to DID Haven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissociative Identity Disorder Haven :: WELCOME :: Hello! Please pop here on your first visit!-
Jump to: